INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LAW: In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is disclosed:
DOMAINS: That the following domain, hereinafter ‘Website’ is registered in the name of the following entity:
www.zapiens.com ––– www.zapiensdesign.com
Conditions of use
The access and/or use of the Website, attributes to the visitor the condition of user, who accepts, from such time, fully and without reservation these general conditions, as well as the specific conditions which, where applicable, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
II.- WEBSITE USE, SERVICES AND CONTENT
The user agrees to use the Website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the Website.
With regard to the content (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following actions are prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution, or modification, unless authorised by the legitimate owners or legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of THE OWNER or of the legitimate owners thereof.
- Use thereof for any type of commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the content of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those normally used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE OWNER may unilaterally modify the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, content, and conditions of access and/or use thereof, whenever it deems appropriate, without prior notice.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a website and the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- No reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the services or content of the Website is permitted.
- Except with prior express consent, the website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, business name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to the OWNER.
- Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
THE OWNER does not grant any guarantee and shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective operation of the website and/or its services or content.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability, or validity of the Website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The presence of viruses, malware, or harmful programs in the content.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution, or transmission of the content by users.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services, or contents, on the part of the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- The non-fulfilment by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the Website and its services is indefinite. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Website service or any of the services comprising it, under the same terms as set out in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions are subject to Spanish law.
The Owners of each Website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions that may be brought as a result of the provision of the service of the Website and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, fulfilment, or non-fulfilment of what is established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, the Owners of each Website, and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.